Monday, October 17, 2011

Telling the story

Holland, Ohio resident Carl Ohler rakes his yard Oct. 11.  Ohler said his raking will be nonstop until winter.
Ciara Peace, a volunteer at the Toledo Area Humane Society, is hanging out with some of the cats that are up for adoption.  This picture was taken Oct.11. October is "Adopt a Shelter Dog or Cat Month", with special pricing on most of the pets .
  Feature photography turned out to be confusing for me.  I tried to be "creative" and shoot things related to weather, like coats and Christmas stuff. Not a good idea. I guess when my  instructor says shoot weather with a person in it, that's what they mean.
    I understand that photojournalism is a detail specific aspect of photography. This means that we are telling a story about a subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment